- Is all the apparel offered on the store approved for work attire?
- Items may not meet dress code requirements. Colleagues are encouraged to refer to their organization's dress code for compliance before buying items if they intend to be worn at work.
- What are your shipping costs?
- Shipping costs vary based on weight, shipping method and ZIP code.
- When will my order ship?
- Orders are produced at Sigler’s in-house production facility and shipped via domestic FedEx within 7-10 business days of receipt. Production time does not include time to arrive to the user destination. Our regular business hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m. CST Monday–Friday.
- How do I know when my order has shipped?
- We will send you a confirmation email when your order has shipped.
- Can I return an item?
- Exchanges or returns will not be accepted for completed orders unless defective.
- Are orders secure?
- MercyOne orders are safe, thanks to Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption protecting all transaction data. We will also never sell, rent or use your personal information for any reason other than to complete your order.
- Will my credit card be charged immediately?
- Yes, your credit card will be charged as soon as you have successfully completed your order and it has been processed. Please note: Your debit or credit card charge will be listed as "SIGLER COMPANIES" on your statement.
- Can I change or cancel an order?
- Possibly. Contact customer service at MercyOne Support as soon as possible.
- What are my payment options?
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
- Will there be taxes charged?
- Shipments to Iowa residents will be charged sales tax. There are no taxes for orders shipped outside of Iowa.